Thursday 21 April 2011

Easy pineapple cake

If you don't already have at least one of the "4 ingredients" cookbooks, then you are crazy.  And if you, like me are on a strict budget that extends to the purchasing of cookbooks, then head to the local library and borrow one of them.

These are full of some great easy recipes to help you whip up yummy meals and treats.  I also notice on their website there is now a Gluten Free cookbook.  Today I was trying to squeeze too many things into the day and needed to make a cake to keep us in tasty (but reasonably healthy) treat supplies, especially given the approaching Easter weekend.  This is their Easy pineapple cake and the accompanying icing recipe (I used the half quantity option for icing plus less coconut than the recipe suggests in order to cater to my fussy eaters and try to limit the less healthy components).

No comments:

Post a Comment