Saturday 16 April 2011

The best cheap kitchen item

I've been trying to think about what my most loved, cheap kitchen item would be.  Its a tricky question, and I haven't been able to decide out of two things which is my most used.  What are yours?

My peeler
This peeler is fantastic, small and sharp. My husband's grandmother gave me one of these small Culinare peelers one Christmas, and to be honest I thought it was the strangest present.  When I started using it I fell in love!  I have since bought the exact same peeler for many people as gifts.


My pie/quiche dish
This dish gets used so much.  I use it regularly to make both quiche and all types of pies, usually apple because that is one of my most loved dishes.  I estimate this one gets pulled out at least once a week.  Not to mention its easy just to pop in the dishwasher on a pots/heavy cycle to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment