Thursday 4 August 2011

Weeks 23 and 24

I am a little behind schedule.  The last week has been a bit overwhelming, plenty of things going on on all fronts and it has left me a bit weary.  Yesterday instead of getting on top of the housework, menu planning and grocery shopping I managed none of the above.  I'm sure this is completely normal, but it means things are not looking too exciting on the culinary front over the next fortnight.

The budget last fortnight was a total blowout (I'm really not having a good run) largely because of a couple of meals out and I did a Woolies shop and stocked up on the expensive things like razors, shaving cream etc.  It came to a very dismaying $432.50.

I think the next fortnight should be better.  I am stocked up on most staples and meat already.

Wednesdaybeen and gone but the kids had ravioli and we had chicken kebabs
ThursdayLasagne
Friday – Roast dinner
Sunday – Marinated chicken with lemon risotto
Monday – Enchiladas
Tuesday – Leftovers
Wednesday – Spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday - Marinated chicken and salad
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday – Chicken sausages and veges
Sunday – Spag bol
MondayHome made meat pie and chips
TuesdayChicken meatballs made from rissoles

2 comments:

  1. You should buy your razors and stuff at Priceline, because then it wouldn't have to fall within the grocery bill.

    ReplyDelete