Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bubble pizza

I think my boys would probably choose pizza as their favourite takeaway.  I don't do fast food chain pizza but proper pizza shop pizza.  There has to be some nutritional value to the meal!  However more often than not we have home made pizza. I usually use some left over diced chicken or ham, mushroom and avocado.  Depending on whats in the fridge on my side I add olives and artichoke hearts. But we never have pizza without making "bubble pizza" aka garlic pizza.  My boys could live on this I think. 

  • Pizza base (the Bakers Delight ones are lovely and has no added preservatives, you can also roll it as thin as you like)
  • 1-2 tablespoons melted butter
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic from a jar
  • Pizza cheese to top

  1. Melt the butter in the microwave and combine the garlic
  2. Spread evenly over the pizza
  3. Top with cheese (not too much)
  4. Bake at 180 C until the cheese is melted and slightly brown (if you are lucky it goes bubbly as the name suggests)

Just make sure you pack your breath mints for work the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment