Wednesday 31 August 2011

Back on track and a new plan for the fortnight

So after my much-to-be-desired planning efforts of the past month I think I managed to get back on track today. I spent $144 over the last week and stuck the the plan fairly well.  Today I even browsed some cook books and magazines for inspiration and came up with the following:


Wednesdaycatching up on making Pip's devilled chops recipe
ThursdayMexican pizza
Friday – Bacon and leek quiche
Saturday - Butter chicken and rice (I will be trying a Curry Traders spice pack)
Sunday –Leftovers
Monday –Spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday –Tacos
Wednesday –Massaman curry (raviolli for the kids) - I am going to try a new recipe this week
Thursday - Leftovers
Friday -Chicken enchiladas and rice
Saturday –Marinated chicken and vegetables
Sunday – Sausages, potato bake and veg
Monday – Leftovers
TuesdayChicken cacciatore risotto

No comments:

Post a Comment