Friday 19 August 2011

Just a little hiccup

Well it is Friday night already and you have probably noticed I have failed to tally last fortnight's expenses or publish the next menu plan.  To be honest, I have sort of lost control.  This week just flew by and for one reason or another I haven't really had much time to myself.  I hope this might make you feel better?  People often comment that they wonder how I "manage everything" and I always find it quite funny, because I never really feel like I am "managing" much at all.

On a positive note, there has been no meal plan and very little blogging BUT I would say the whole family have had a good week.  No real arguments or toddler melt downs, other than the usual homework tensions.  No fights about dinner either....  you see I implemented a new rewards chart system.  You need to eat up your dinner without fuss Monday to Friday or there is no DS or Wii on the weekend.  Worked a treat for two weeks so far, lets see how long it lasts.

Anyway, stay tuned because over the weekend I need to make some marmalade, and also need to whip up some baked goodies.  A few of you have sent through a few slice and cake recipes recently and I am looking forward to trying some of them.... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment