Tuesday 7 June 2011

Menu plan week 15 and 16

Last week's budget came in great at $327 for the fortnight.  But boy it is hard work.  And a busy fortnight meant that dinner was spaghetti on toast a couple of times.  Oh well, guess nobody is perfect and its better than take away I suppose.  I'm quite rushed in my planning for the coming fortnight and I'm still not sure how I am going to fit in my shopping "time" this week.

WednesdayFettucine boscaiola
ThursdaySausages, mash, peas, carrot and mushroom
Friday – Sausage hotpot with rice
Saturday - Roast chicken, potato, carrot, onion, peas, corn and yorkshire puddings (with gravy)
Sunday – Minute steak burgers with home made wedges
MondayPicnic lunch and dinner with friends
Tuesday – Bacon and eggs (I need something quick and easy as we will be in a rush)
Thursday -Leftovers
Friday - Sue & Noel's bacon and leek risotto
SaturdayA night out - woo hoo!!
SundayBeef and vegetable casserole with rosemary dumplings with Apple and butterscotch sponge pudding (both from latest Superfood ideas) - I never got around to making this last fortnight.
MondayEnchiladas and rice
Tuesday – Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment