Friday 10 June 2011

Hot off the pan

Okay, this is a little embarrassing to admit, but until about 5 minutes ago I have never eaten a chicken rissole.  I just received a lovely surprise delivery from our butcher and it included some chicken rissoles. 

I figured if I cooked them up tonight we can have them for lunches tomorrow.  Well there were about a dozen , and I figured I needed to break one in half to check it was cooked through.  Then once it was broken in half I thought maybe I should just taste a quarter. 

Wow!!  I never thought a chicken rissole could taste so good!! Depending how they go down with the rest of the family, they may need to make it onto the next menu plan.  Isn't it funny how some things you never bother trying because you just don't think you will be a fan... but how often do you try things and end up completely surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I think you've said such things about your boys in the past....LOL!

    ReplyDelete