Monday 18 July 2011

Weeks 21 and 22

Exciting progress this fortnight with the frames beginning to take form at our new house.  Also good news that the fortnightly groceries came in at $347.92.  Although maybe hubby snuck in a couple of extra take away meals that I wasn't informed of!  I'm doing the groceries tonight, a couple of days early, because I think it may be the only chance I get this week.  Here is the plan for the next 2 weeks:


WednesdayMeat pie, mash and veg
Thursday – Dinner with friends, I'm contributing Gluten Free Lemon Meringue pie using my easy recipe but with GF biscuits
Friday – Leftovers
Saturday - Baked lamb chops, Moroccan cous cous and vegetables
Sunday – Marinated chicken with lemon risotto
Tuesday – Leftovers
Wednesday – Massaman curry and rice (keep your eyes out for this recipe, it was yummo last fortnight!)
Thursday - Sausages and cous cous
Saturday – BBQ, wedges and salad
Sunday – Spag bol
Monday – Leftovers
TuesdayChicken wings and quiche with salad

No comments:

Post a Comment