Monday 28 March 2011

Fruit and veg

Wow I can't believe the response and positive feedback to this blog all within 24 hours!  So thanks for your patronage. 

I received a number of requests to share the details of the only fruit and veg delivery.  A neighbour put me onto them, and I have only ordered 1 box, but I will definitely be signing up for a regular delivery.  It was so exciting to get home from work to find a lovely box of excellent quality fruit and veg on the door stop.  I was really impressed with the quality of the fruit and veg and the variety, not to mention how much I got for my $25.  I highly recommend giving it a go - just make sure you say I sent you there.  And if you, like me, have never tried this before then don't worry about thinking you will end up with a load of items you won't eat.  Just mention the things you really don't want in the comments box on your order.

www.livingontheveg.com.au

And if you are outside the area, ask around - that is all I did to find out about this great local business.

2 comments:

  1. I also use Living on the Veg and think it is fabulous! It saved me at least $30 on my weekly food bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been receiving box of fruit for 12 months wouldn't have it any other way

    ReplyDelete