Wednesday 11 January 2012

Farewell!

To all of you who have followed this blog over 2011, thank you! In case you had not realised, I have decided to no longer post on this lovely blog.  What a project and inspiration it was to spend 2011 on such a tight budget and share with you the challenges that went with it.

It was all worth it and we are finishing off the construction of our new home.  With that comes the loss of my tight budget and moving out of the rental property with the 1950s kitchen that inspired this project in the beginning.

So thank you all for your contributions, it has been a wonderful experience.  If I find inspiration of another kind online anytime soon I will be sure to let you know.  In the mean time make sure you follow http://lifein500words.wordpress.com/ which will no doubt fill any writing void I may find.

No comments:

Post a Comment